ENTER TO WIN the ultimate luxe getaway for 2
Enter to win the ultimate luxe getaway for two including a trip for two to Melbourne, 4 star accommodation & a 2 hatted restaurant degustation. Simply buy two bottles from The Impressionist range & enter your proof of purchase and detail below. Go on, treat yourself!
Winners will be announced on the 18 March 2019. We wish you good luck!
“Win The Ultimate Luxe Getaway for Two”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees of The Collective Wine Company and their immediate families of the Promoter, or anyone else associated in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences on Monday 1st October 2018 at 10:00am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes Monday 18th March 2019 at 3:00pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must supply a valid email address, name and city/state of residence and valid receipt number from the bottle shop where the Impressionist wine is purchased. This will constitute 1 (one) entry into the draw. By referring a friend, eligible entrants will receive an additional entry into the draw.
6. Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Independent Retailer of purchase, the product purchased and the date of purchase.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
9. The winner will be selected by computer generated selection. The winner will be notified by email following the draw on Tuesday 19th March 2019 at 2:00pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). Their name will be published via our social networks and newsletter. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winner (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in the Collective Wine Company e-newsletter.
10. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1-month period after the prize notification email is sent.
11. The winning eligible entry will win a return economy airfare for two, one-night accommodation in minimum 4 stars hotel, and a course dinner with matched wines in a minimum 2-3 hats restaurant.
12. Prize must be claimed within 12 months of being issued.
13. The prize is valued at $1600 AUD (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
17. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. By entering this Promotion, you are consenting to receive email communications from The Collective Wine Company.
21. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Collective Wine Company and not to any other party.
23. The Promoter is The Collective Wine Company Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 92168475394, located at Unit 2/20-28 Ricketty Street, Mascot 2020 NSW, Australia.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27983
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.